Rich Source of Omega 6; Provides a minimum of 90 mg gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) per capsule, the active compound in omega 6 fatty acids that is not commonly present in our diet.
Overall Wellness Support; Contains essential fatty acids (EFAs) that play a critical role in overall wellness.
Hormonal Balance; The fatty acids in evening primrose oil help balance the hormone-like prostaglandins which may explain its popularity in women’s health, including improvement in PMS symptoms such as altered mood and breast pain.
Skin Condition Relief; Supports skin moisture and may support healing in skin conditions such as dermatitis without adverse effects.
High-Potency Capsules; These high-potency, cold-pressed, and hexane free soft-gel capsules contain 1000 mg of evening primrose oil.
- Ingredients: Medicinal ingredients Evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis L. [Onagraceae], seed) standardized to contain 9% gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and 73% linoleic acid 1000 mg or 500 mg Capsule shell glycerin (vegetable), purified water, gelatin (bovine)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: SISU VITAMINS
- Suggested use: Adult dosage 1000 mg: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner 500 mg: Take 2 capsules 2–4 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.