• Helps balance estrogen levels
• Promotes breast health
• Supports toxin metabolism in the liver
Estro Adapt™ includes some of the most important estrogen-modulating nutrients known to support healthy estrogen levels and detoxification. Such ingredients include D-Glucarate, DIM (3,3’-diindolylmethane), hops extract, choline and sulforaphane glucosinolate from broccoli extract. Both environmental toxins and unbalanced estrogen levels are believed to increase the risk of women’s health concerns such as fibroids, breast tenderness, premenstrual syndrome and endometriosis.
Estro Adapt™ reduces the risk of abnormal cellular growth related to estrogen via various mechanisms. It supports the production of “good” estrogens over “bad” estrogens thanks to DIM, a metabolite of I-3-C. DIM also supports healthy cervical tissue growth. 8PN is a phytoestrogen found in hops shown to reduce abnormal cell growth in breast tissue and interfere with undesirable estrogenic activity. D-glucarate, choline and SGS all support the detoxification of excess or inactivated hormones. Estro Adapt™ may also support healthy, regular menstruation due to its estrogen-modulating activities.
Those concerned with the effects of excessive estrogen or environmental toxicity, and women looking for natural support for healthy and regular menstrual cycles should consider AOR’s Estro Adapt™.
Estro Adapt™ contains hops and choline. Hops are traditionally used in herbal medicine as a calmative to help relieve nervousness, and Choline is a nutrient that supports liver function. Optimal liver function is essential for hormonal health.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: LIFENOL®† Hops extract120 mg Calcium D-glucarate150 mg DIM (3,3’-diindolylmethane)108 mg Choline (bitartrate)27.6 mg Broccoli extract300mg †LIFENOL® is a registered trademark of Naturex Inc. *Produced under patent US2006/010032 licensed from Caudill Seed Inc. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take two capsules daily with breakfast, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if you are attempting to conceive, taking hormone replacement therapy, birth control pills or other medications, if you have or are predisposed to cancer or a liver disorder, if you develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice), depression, and/or related diseases, if symptoms persist or worsen, or for use beyond three weeks. Consumption of hops with alcohol, other medications, and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or are involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience joint pain or hot flashes, or if you experience irregular menstruation. If you have symptoms of low estrogen (such as joint pain, mood changes, change in libido, hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness or irregular menstruation); consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or natural health products. May temporarily alter urine color, consult a health care practitioner if urine does not normalize upon discontinued use. If sleeplessness (insomnia) occurs for more than four weeks, if you develop liver-related symptoms (e.g yellowing of the eyes and/or skin, dark urine, abdominal pain, jaundice) or symptoms of low estrogen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. To exclude the diagnosis of a serious hormonal imbalance, consult a health practitioner prior use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.