• Healthy alternative to conventional coffee creamer
• Clean energy; easy to digest and quick to convert in the liver
• Increases satiety
• Supports weight loss
• Supports digestive and microbiota health
• Revitalizes, firms and smoothes skin
• Strengthens hair and nails
• Helps maintain healthy joints
Make your morning coffee creamier! Enhanced Collagen Boost is made with MCTs,good-for-you fats derived from coconuts. These healthy fats provide an easy-to-use energy source. We combined them with our hydrolyzed collagen, for a combo that’ll keep your tummy happy and full for longer!
Collagen is the most plentiful form of protein in your body, and acts like the “glue” that holds it together. With age, collagen formation declines naturally, leading to a loss of elasticity, strength, and tone throughout the body. Organika’s Enhanced Collagen provides type 1 and 3 collagens, which specifically help address low collagen levels by providing you with peptides, the building blocks of collagen, contributing to many aspects of your overall health, such as:
collagen increases the elasticity and moisture in your skin, and also helps reduce UVB damage and signs of photoaging
JOINT AND BONE HEALTH:
helps maintain healthy cartilage in the joints, improving function and reducing symptoms of joint pain
provides you with the amino acidglutamine, which is essential in supporting leakygut symptoms
with over 17 amino acids and 9g of protein per serving, Enhanced Collagen supports thegrowth and reparation of lean muscle mass in your body
Fatty acids, like those in Organika’s MCT Oil Powder, are an important macronutrient required by the body to perform roles like producing hormones, building cell membranes and brain cells, regulating blood sugar and pain response, controlling inflammation and carrying fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin D.
Fatty acids are composed of carbon atoms in a chain, varying in length. In our food, these fats are found in the form of triglycerides - a molecule comprised of three fatty acids attached to aglycerol backbone. Once digested, long-chain triglycerides travel through the lymphatic system, whereas short- and medium-chain triglycerides travel directly through the portal vein to the liver. Here they can be directly used for energy as ketone bodies.
Ketone bodies are a form of energy that, when carbohydrates and blood sugar levels are very low, can be used as an alternative fuel toglucose. We do this without any aid from insulin, helping with blood sugar regulation challenges. Ketones can also cross the blood brain barrier, fueling the energy-intensive brain. Using ketones for energy helps the body to also burn adipose fat for fuel as well; the foundation of the ketogenic diet. We can also use these fats when we are not in ketosis for a slow, steady energy source, forgoing the peaks and crashes that can come on with a refined carbohydrate diet.
Medium-chain triglycerides, unlike many fats, don’t require bile for absorption. This makes it an ideal fat for those withgallbladder insufficiencies.
Coconut is an excellent source of MCTs. It does however also contain many long-chain saturated fats as well, so separating out the MCTs allow all the fats to be used in this direct-to-liver pathway.
- Ingredients: 70% Hydrolyzed collagen (peptides) (Bovine Skin) (7g), 30% Medium-chain triglyceride powder (sustainable coconut source) (3g). Other Ingredients: Original: None/Vanilla: Natural vanilla flavour. Organika’s Enhanced Collagen provides the following typical amino acid profile: Alanine 8.5% (722 mg) Arginine 8.5% (722 mg) Aspartic Acid 5.75% (489 mg) Glutamic Acid 10.8% (918 mg) Glycine 24.25% (2,061 mg) Histidine 0.75% (64 mg) Hydroxylysine 1.0% (85 mg) Hydroxyproline 13.25% (1,126 mg) Isoleucine 1.65% (140 mg) Leucine 3.25% (276 mg) Lysine 4.05% (344 mg) Methionine 0.8% (68 mg) Phenylalanine 2.35% (200 mg) Proline 14.6% (1,241 mg) Serine 3.7% (315 mg) Threonine 2.2% (187 mg) Valine 2.8% (238 mg) Organika’s MCT Oil Powder provides: Caproic Acid 0.1% (C6) Caprylic Acid 68.3% (C8) Capric Acid 31.1% (C10) Lauric Acid 0.5% (C12)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Make creamier, dreamier coffee by adding 1 tablespoon (~10g) of Enhanced Collagen Boost to every cup (~250 ml).
- Title tag: Organika - Enhanced Collagen MCT Creamer
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days