Nature's Way Dong Quai Root is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to invigorate and harmonize/tonify the blood.*
- Ingredients: Dong quai root (Angelica sinensis), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Nature's Way
- Suggested use: Adults take 3 capsules 3 times per day with water at mealtimes. For use beyond 6 months, consult a health care practitioner.
- Warnings: If menstruation is delayed or absent, or if you experience increased menstrual bleeding time, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If breastfeeding, taking birth control pills, hormone replacement therapy (HRT), blood thinners/anticoagulants or if you have family history of cancer, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy. Contra-indications: Do not use this product if you are pregnant, have allergy/hypersensitivity to members of the Apiaceae/Umbelliferae family (anise, caraway, carrot, celery, dill, parsley), have diarrhea or haemorrhagic diseases, or hypermenorrhoea/profuse menstrual flow/heavy periods. ,Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy may occur; in which case, discontinue use. If you experience breast pain, discomfort and/or tenderness, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. ,Keep out of reach of children.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days