• 11 High Potency Enzymes
• Enhanced Nutrient Digestion
• Optimal Protein Absorption
DIGESTIVE ENZYMES help to eliminate digestive upsets like gas, bloating and indigestion often associated with competitive athletes who observe strict nutritional programs. DIGESTIVE ENZYMES has a digestion complex that is very high in potency and has 4 different variations with different pH activities to ensure maximum protein absorption. Enhanced protein absorption leads to increased levels of plasma amino acids and nitrogen retention levels, both essential for growth and recovery. 11 different enzyme forms have been recruited to supply a truly full spectrum of highly active enzymes.
FULL SPECTRUM HIGH ACTIVITY
When the foods we eat are cooked or processed, they lose their natural enzymes. Lacking these crucial enzymes, our bodies take on the added burden of enzyme production. This can lead to an overworked pancreas and a reduction in the quality of digestion. In addition, as we age, our levels of enzyme production drop even further.
Even a small decrease in nutrient digestion can lead to gas, bloating and indigestion. Indigested fats can become rancid (toxic), indigested carbs feed colonic bacterial strains and indigested proteins can pass through the intestinal mucosa leading to allergic immune responses.
Optimal digestion increases the nutrients that our bodies need. It decreases the digestive load placed on our bodies when we consume enzyme-depleted foods.
Considering the high levels of protein in our diets, ALLMAX has ensured that the protein digestion complex is very high in potency and has 4 different variations with different pH activities to ensure maximum protein absorption. Enhanced protein absorption leads to increased levels of plasma amino acids and nitrogen retention levels, both essential for growth and recovery. 11 different enzyme forms have been recruited to supply a truly full spectrum of highly active enzymes.
ALLMAX DIGESTIVE ENZYMES come in a 90 capsule size.
- Ingredients: Protease SP, Bromelain, Protease, High pH Protease, Lacto-Lipid Digestion Complex – Lactase, Lipase, Phyto Digestion Complex – Amylase, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Hemicelluase, Pectinase. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable source), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Maltodextrin.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ALLMAX
- Suggested use: Take 1 capsule before each meal. If you are eating larger than normal portions, take 2 capsules.
- Warnings: This product is to be used by adults only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if; you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, you are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner or an anti-inflammatory, or are having surgery, or you have diabetes. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy and Fish products.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL) and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2280 Bovaird Drive East, #9
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.