• Contains L-Glutamic Acid, Betaine Hydrochloride, Papain (from Carica papaya fruit), Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), Pancreatic Enzymes (from porcine pancreas)
• Yields 9000 USP Protease, 9000 USP Alpha-Amylase, 720 USP Triacylglycerol Lipase and 80 mg Stem Bromelain
• Helps to support digestion
• Contains no artificial preservatives, color, flavoring, sucrose, wheat, soy, corn or yeast
Di-Gest is a superior preparation of buffered hydrochloric acid (HCI), digestive enzymes and calcium ascorbate, specifically encapsulated to ensure proper breakdown of foods and absorption of vital nutrients. Hydrochloric acid and calcium ascorbate are synergistically balanced in this formula to increase the secretion of stomach acid. Adequate stomach acid is essential for the initial stages of protein digestion and the stimulation of other digestive secretion. Di-Gest helps ensure the complete breakdown of dietary proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
In addition to easing symptoms of poor digestion (e.g. gas, bloating, or heartburn), Di-Gest stimulates production of the body’s own digestive secretion (from stomach, pancreas and small intestine). With efficient digestion your entire body feel stronger, healthier and more vital.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients L-Glutamic Acid HCl .....................................100mg Betaine HCl ..................................................100mg Papin (carica papaya, fruit).............................75mg Calcium Ascorbate..........................................50mg Pancreatin 4X.................................................90mg Bromelain (Ananas comosus, fruit).................80mg Non Medicinal Ingredients Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Wild Rose
- Suggested use: Adults, take 4 Vcaps™ daily during meals with water, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Use the smallest effective dose which controls symptoms. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
- Warnings: Do not use this product if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or pork proteins. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have diabetes, high cholesterol, a gastrointestinal or peptic ulcer, excess stomach acid, pancreatitis, pancreatic endocrine insufficiency or cystic fibrosis, are taking an anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic, or are having surgery. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have an allergy to latex or fruits. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use if allergy, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain or heartburn occur.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.