• Combines free-form curcumin with turmeric polysaccharides for unparalleled efficacy and bioavailability
• Patented technique allows for a holistic, “whole-herb” approach
• Fast-acting relief of chronic pain and arthritis symptoms
• Long-lasting 24-hour relief of pain and inflammation
Curcumin is a substance from the turmeric plant (Curcuma longa), a spice commonly used in East Asian curry dishes. A substantial number of pre-clinical and human clinical trials have highlighted the health-promoting effects of curcumin, namely its role as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and pain-relieving agent. Biochemical analysis has shown that curcumin is insoluble in water and gastrointestinal fluid, is rapidly metabolized and poorly absorbed by cells, has poor blood brain barrier permeability, and is rapidly eliminated from the body.
All of these factors limit its use as an efficient natural functional agent. As such, the focus has shifted to developing more effective mechanisms of curcumin delivery in order to reap its many therapeutic effects. Curcumin Ultra is a revolutionary product from AOR’s Ultra Series. It is a unique combination of free-form curcuminoids (CurQfen®) with water-soluble turmeric polysaccharides (Turmacin®). This formulation not only resolves the bioavailability issues of other curcumin products; it also provides the highest levels of bioactive free-form curcuminoids on the market! Curcumin Ultra is effective for multiple conditions including acute and chronic pain and inflammation.
AOR’s Curcumin Ultra is the first product in Canada to combine CurQfen® with Turmacin®. This combination offers unprecedented absorption and bioavailability, providing the highest levels of bioactive free-form curcumin on the market. It combines multiple compounds from the turmeric root for more well-rounded support. It is more stable than other available curcumin products, and has been shown to circulate in the blood for over 24 hours.
Curcumin Ultra™ is made with CurQfen®, a proprietary blend that combines curcumin with galactomannan for improved bioavailability.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, soy or shellfish.
- Ingredients: Serving Size: One Softgel CurQfen® curcumin (curcuminoid-galactomannan complex [CGM])153 mgTurmacin® turmeric extract (12-14:1)84 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, lecithin, organic coconut oil. Softgels: gelatin (bovine), glycerin, curcumin, calcium carbonate.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one softgel one to two times per day, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, have stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, gallstones, or bile duct obstruction or if you are taking anti-platelet medications or blood thinners.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.