• High-dose Longvida-optimized curcumin from turmeric
• Free from rapid breakdown by the body
• Absorbable, bioavailable and effective
• Relieves joint pain from exercise or inflammation
• Increases mobility
• Vegan capsules
Curcumin Active is a high dose of fast-acting Longvida-optimized curcumin, effective in easing inflammation from sports or activity-related injuries to joints or muscles. It works quickly to help relieve symptoms that stem from inflammation such as arthritis and chronic pain to help you get back to doing the activities you love. Longvida-optimized curcumin was specially formulated to address issues with standard curcumin products including low bioavailability, poor absorption and rapid breakdown. Although bioavailability and absorption help determine effectiveness, the key to its success lies with the capacity of Curcumin Active to remain free, unbound and in circulation in the body. Particles are reduced to a nano-particle size, then coated in lipids to ensure the free unbound curcumin reaches the tissues.
Curcumin is also known to help reduce gastrointestinal inflammation, promote healthy cell growth, and provide anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing properties. It also supports liver and gallbladder function, cardiovascular health and much more. This formula provides a high dose in a convenient vegan friendly capsule for fast and sustainable relief.
AOR was the first to introduce Longvida® curcumin to Canada in 2011. Although bioavailability and absorption help determine curcumin’s effectiveness, the key lies within its ability to remain free (unbound) in circulation and not rapidly broken down by the liver. In this free form, curcumin can enter the blood stream where it remains stable, concentrated, and effective for up to 24 hours. Studies have shown curcumin is as effective as various common NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) in osteoarthritis sufferers, though much safer.
Curcumin Active™ is a high dose of the most absorbable optimized Curcuma longa formula that is free from rapid breakdown. It is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a powerful anti-inflammatory to help relieve severe joint pain and chronic inflammation.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Longvida® Optimized Curcumin* (from Curcuma longa root)133.3 mg* LONGVIDA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences Inc. International patent pending. Non-medicinal Ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, soy lecithin (non-GMO), maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one to two capsules daily, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners, or if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. This product contains corn and soy derived ingredients, do not use if you have an allergy.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.