Maintains cardiovascular health
Enhances antioxidant defence
The essential nutrient Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a core component of cellular energy production and respiration. It is a part of the mitochondrial electron transport system in cells, which supplies energy required for all physiological functions. CoQ10 shuttles electrons down the electron transport chain to produce the key energy-rich molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP). It provides support to all cells of the body and is especially supportive of tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the heart muscle. By enhancing energy levels, CoQ10 provides optimal support for the cardiovascular system. Numerous clinical studies suggest that CoQ10 also supports healthy blood flow and heart muscle function. Furthermore, it acts as an antioxidant by providing cellular protection from free radicals and helps maintain the integrity of vitamin E.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients: (per capsule): Coenzyme Q10 (Yeast fermentation process) 120 mg. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypo-allergenic plant cellulose, Hydroxy propyl methylcellulose, Purified water.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS
- Suggested use: Pure Encapsulations recommends 1-2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
- Warnings: At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. CoQ10 may react with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking blood pressure medication, or if you are taking blood thinners.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.