- Metabolism & Energy Support. Metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins to reduce the effects of inadequate vit. B intake such as fatigue, insomnia, depression and migraines.
- Can help control homocysteine levels when combined with B6 and folic acid.
- Detoxifying Benefits. Supports detoxification and contributes to healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance.
- Formulated For Active Lifestyles. Recommended for people with high levels of stress, very active lifestyles, women addressing hormonal issues, and seniors.
- Vegetarian-Sourced B12. Vegan, non-GMO supplement perfect for those on a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Description tag: Metabolism & Energy Support. Homocysteine Regulator. Detoxifying Benefits. Recommended for people with high levels of stress, very active lifestyles, women addressing hormonal issues, and seniors. A vegan, non-GMO supplement, perfect for those on a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Ingredients: Medicinal ingredients Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 50 mg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50 mg Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 50 mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg Pantothenic acid (calcium-d-pantothenate) 50 mg Folate (folic acid) 400 mcg Biotin 50 mcg Inositol 50 mcg Choline (choline bitartrate) 21 mg Non-medicinal ingredients fruit and vegetable blend (acerola, alfalfa, kelp, parsley, rose hip, watercress), magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, D-mannitol Capsule shell hypromellose
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: SISU VITAMINS
- Suggested use: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner
- Title tag: Sisu - Cool B50
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days