• Great relief for chapped, dry lips
• Blend of five natural ingredients
• CoQ10 antioxidant to reduce damage and signs of premature aging
• Non-toxic and paraben-free!
CoQ10 lip revitalization with a kiss of mint. Paraben-free mint flavoured lip balm, fortified with the antioxidant CoQ10 to help reduce oxidative damage due to sun and other exposures.
The quality of your lip product not only affects your lips, but the rest of the body upon ingestion. Organika’s Coenzyme Q10 Moisturizing Lip Balm not only is non-toxic and all natural, but it also includes antioxidants to protect your lips from damage.
Organika’s Lip Balm contains a blend of five natural ingredients:
• Lanolin: The wax secreted from the oilglands of sheep, this is a fantastic waterproofer. It’s also a rich source of cholesterol, which is actually an important lipid for our skin cells.
• Mint: This herbygoodness lightly flavours this product, making it friendly for the whole family to use.
• Beeswax: A natural wax produced by honey bees, beeswax makes a lovely lubricant and sealant to keep lips moist.
• Tocopherol: As an antioxidant, vitamin E is often used as a natural preservative, helping to keep oils and fats from spoiling.
• Ubiquinone: Coenzyme Q10 is vital for helping to produce energy in all our cells, including our skin. It’s also a powerful antioxidant and reduces the oxidative damage that can lead to uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of premature aging.
- Ingredients: Lanolin, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days