• Rapid Gastric Clearance.
• Muscle Fullness And Pumps.
• During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
FUEL YOURSELF AT YOUR BODY?S MOST VULNERABLE TIME. OFTEN OVER LOOKED, INTRA-WORKOUT NUTRITION HAS BEEN THE KEY TO UNLOCKING NEW MUSCLE AND STRENGTH EVEN FOR THE MOST EXPERIENCED ATHLETE.
Intra-workout supplementation is arguably the most critical and effective tool at maximizing your performance while you train and remove delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following a grueling training session. Whether you’re training to be a bodybuilder or for a marathon, everyone needs to be supplementing with Cluster Bomb® during your workout. Cluster Bomb® allows you to train more frequently, without the fear of overtraining, which overtime will equate to faster improvements in strength, muscle, and endurance than those not supplementing with Cluster Bomb®.
Cluster Dextrin® is a highly concentrated carbohydrate that passes through the stomach quickly so it can be absorbed by the body as a readily available form of energy during training
1. I’m confused on when to take fast digesting carbs; do I use them before, during or after training?
Carbohydrates can benefit you at a variety of times but with a carb like highly branched cyclic cluster dextrin, it has a fast gastric emptying rate so it is best used during training.
2. What is the benefit of Highly Branched Cyclic Cluster Dextrin?
Highly branched cyclic cluster dextrin empties from the stomach rapidly so that it makes it available in the small intestine to be reabsorbed quickly. The quick reabsorption makes the glucose readily available during training.
3. How is CLUSTER BOMB® different from carbs like Maltodextrin or WaxyMaize?
Easier on the stomach causing less bloat and discomfort.
4. Will adding BCAAs such as BREACH effect the gastric emptying of CLUSTER BOMB®?
No. Adding BCAA’s is an excellent idea.
5. How many grams of carbs should I be taking during my training?
During training, it is ideal to consume 40-50 grams of a fast emptying carbohydrate.
6. How come you don’t have amino acids in CLUSTER BOMB®?
We wanted to make it easily customizable for people looking to add their own specific amounts.
7. What does ‘fast gastric emptying’ mean and how is that a benefit to me?
The faster the gut can process the carbs and added nutrients the quicker the body can begin to recover and grow. Also, the stomach will pull blood to it while digesting the carbs and away from the muscle. The quicker this process can happen the better.
8. CLUSTER BOMB® claims to be anti-catabolic, how does that work?
Carbohydrates are protein-sparring. In the presence of carbohydrates, the body will not breakdown proteins via gluconeogenesis.
9. My container isn’t completely full when I open it, am I getting the full amount?
Yes, settling occurs during shipping. Rest assured, you have a full 30 servings in each container.
10. I’m dieting, can I still use carbohydrates for fuel?
Yes, but only on difficult training sessions.
- Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame, Maltodextrin, Silica.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Redcon1
- Suggested use: FOR BEST RESULTS, MIX (1) SCOOP WITH 8-12 OUNCES OF WATER, SHAKE WELL FOR 30 SECONDS. MIX UP TO (2) SCOOPS FOR INTRA-WORKOUT GLYCOGEN SUPPORT*.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.