Chlorophyll is a green pigment naturally produced by plants and algae and gives them their characteristic green color. Chlorophyll is critical for photosynthesis, the process by which sunlight is converted into chemical energy. Chlorophyll can function as a free radical neutralizer, may help to support the body's detoxification processes and has been traditionally used as an internal deodorizer. This water-soluble extract is in the form of sodium copper chlorophyllin. With added peppermint, liquid chlorophyll that can be added to food or beverages to help freshen breathe and help control body odour.
- Ingredients: Each tsp. (5 mL) contains: Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyll) 100 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) and Potassium Sorbate.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Now Foods
- Suggested use: Adult Dosage: Take 1 tsp. (5 mL) 1 - 2 times daily.
- Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause urinary discolouration. If cramps or diarrhea occur, reduce the dosage. If symptoms persist, consult a health care practitioner. Chlorophyll contains a green pigment that could stain your clothing. Handle with care. Chlorophyll may also stain teeth when taken undiluted. Use only as directed.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.