BLACK SEED OIL with Vitamin E offers health-maintaining antioxidants. BLACK SEED OIL is very high in good fats: with 50% Linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acid), 25% Oleic acid (olive oil’s health-giving omega 9). Although it was used as far back as 5000 years ago, today we know that BLACK SEED OIL contains compounds including beta-sitosterol, crystalline nigellone, and thymoquinone.
Ancient Wisdom Brings Modern Therapy
Black Seed is fairly new to mainstream natural health, but it isn’t new to herbal remedies and herbal pharmacopoeias. According to history, it was used by Egyptian pharaohs, and has been widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. Today, science shows the oil’s compounds can be beneficial for various conditions.
Enerex BLACK SEED OIL from the Mediterranean is certified organic, first cold-pressed pure oil for maximum quality, and has a delightful “nutty” flavour. It offers essential fatty acid (meaning fat that is vital to our health but cannot be made by the body, so must be consumed from foods). It has added Vitamin E, naturally occurring mixed tocopherols that are known to be super-antioxidants!
The seeds of greatness
Black Seed contains over 100 active chemical compounds. The three most studied ingredients are:
Fast facts about the little black seed:
Black Seeds are used in Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Indian cooking, and have a nutty flavour.
Black Seed/Black Cumin Seed is not related to the spice cumin.
Black Seed Nigella sativa is a part of the buttercup plant family.
Black Cumin is sold as “black seed” or “black caraway,” but for therapeutic value, only Nigella sativa is true Black Seed.
Nigella sativa (Black Seed) has not been shown to have any known negative side effects.
*Black Seed Scientific Research
Since 1959, Black Seed (Nigella sativa) has been researched in over 200 clinical studies worldwide. Six medical patents have been granted for Black Seed for various conditions.
- Ingredients: Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa, seed) Providing: 50% Linoleic Acid and 25% Oleic Acid 2000 mg Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate) [d-Alpha Tocopherol 25 IU .... 16.75 mg] [d-Gamma Tocopherol .... 20.50 mg] [d-Delta Tocopherol .... 7.65 mg]
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ENEREX
- Suggested use: Take half a teaspoon (2 g = 2.5 ml) once daily with food, diluted in water or juice, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a known immune disorder, or for use beyond 8 weeks. May cause gastrointestinal upset. Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are trying to conceive.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.