Features an acidic form of betaine to aid digestion
Includes the digestive enzyme pepsin
Betaine HCl and pepsin are naturally occurring gastric-juice components that render nutrients available for absorption and biological activity. Betaine HCl is an acidic form of betaine, which promotes optimal gastric lumen acidity; pepsin is a protein-digesting enzyme that catalyzes the splitting of peptide bonds. Both promote the solubilization of food particles and the healthy absorption and utilization of nutrients, including protein, calcium, vitamin B12, and iron. Contact with gastric juices causes protein and polysaccharide degradation, allowing them to become more accessible to the actions of the hydrolytic enzymes in the duodenum and jejunum. As stomach acid secretion decreases with age, betaine HCl can help substitute endogenous stomach acid production and help promote optimal digestion.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients Per capsule 1. betaine HCl-520 mg Pepsin-21 mg/210000 FCC PU Non Medicinal Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS
- Suggested use: Adults take 1 capsule with each meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Warnings: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have peptic ulcer or excess stomach acid, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having surgery, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have high cholesterol, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.