• Stimulates over 350 anti-aging genes
• Shown to increase health and lifespan in animals
• Balances blood glucose level
• 2019 Alive Award winner for Consumer and Retailer Choice in weight management
benaGene® is stabilized oxaloacetic acid, the world’s first novel and natural Krebs cycle intermediate compound that is specifically formulated to be highly stable and bioavailable so that a one-a-day dosage is all that is required. benaGene® offers the potential of longevity and vitality and is exclusively available in Canada from AOR.
Caloric restriction is the only method proven to extend human lifespan and health span. benaGene® is a novel caloric restriction mimetic (CR mimetic), mimicking up to 98% of the changes in the genetic expression of over 350 genes in a similar fashion to caloric restriction. While human trials on benaGene’s effects on life extension have not been conducted, human clinical trials have confirmed both reduction in glucose levels and an improved uptake of glucose without negative side effects. benaGene® appears to down-regulate pathways that create and store fat. Mitochondrial and cellular DNA damage is also thought to exacerbate aging, and benaGene® both protects and repairs DNA.
Anyone who is interested in slowing down the aging process will want to consider taking benaGene®, as well as those who suffer from glucose imbalances. benaGene® is a perfect partner for resveratrol and other antioxidants, for even more powerful anti-aging effects.
benaGene® is exclusively available in Canada from AOR and was introduced in 2007. It provides a therapeutic dose of oxaloacetate, along with vitamin C for added stability, in a convenient dose of just one capsule per day.
benaGene® contains the first (and patented) thermally stabilized oxaloacetate, a key intermediate in the Krebs Cycle which is involved in cellular energy production. benaGene® provides superior antioxidant protection for the maintenance of good health.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: BenaGene™ (3-carboxy-3-oxopropanoic acid) 100 mg Vitamin C 100 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have diabetes. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience symptoms of hypoglycemia including feelings of anxiety, dizziness, tremor, sweating, nausea or headache.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days