Supports the natural antioxidant defences.
Convenient capsule format.
Derived from Hawaiian Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae cultivated under pristine conditions, esterfied astaxanthin is a stable, powerful, fat-soluble antioxidant from the carotenoid family.
Research has found that Haematococcus algae produce astaxanthin to protect themselves against ultraviolet-induced free radical damage.
Astaxanthin is different from beta-carotene in that it has two additional oxygenated groups on each of its ring structures, enhancing its ability to scavenge free radicals.
Astaxanthin has demonstrated to be several hundred times more effective than vitamin E in neutralizing singlet oxygen molecules and has been shown to exert greater antioxidant activity than both zeaxanthin and lutein.
Astaxanthin protects the phospholipid membranes of cells from oxidative damage. In a human clinical evaluation, supplementation with astaxanthin for two weeks provided significant antioxidant protection for the skin.
- Ingredients: Amount Per Serving Each (size 7.5) softgel capsule contains: Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae)4 mg Other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS
- Suggested use: Adults take 1–3 capsules per day, with meals or as directed by healthcare practitioner.
- Warnings: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care practitioner prior to use.Known Adverse Reactions Stomach/Abdominal pain has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.