• TARGETED OMEGA 3 SUPPLEMENT: NutraSea Arthritis delivers a dose of 2,800 mg of EPA+DHA specifically formulated to help reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in adults in conjunction with conventional therapy.
• RECOMMENDED USE: In conjunction with conventional therapy, helps to reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in adults.
• PURE AND BALANCED: NutraSea Arthritis has 2800 mg of EPA + DHA per serving and is third-party certified for potency through PureCheck. Non-GMO, Friend of the Sea, and made in Canada from domestic and imported products.
NutraSea Arthritis Targeted Omega-3 is formulated to help reduce the pain of Rheumatoid Arthritis in adults in conjunction with conventional therapy. It provides 2800 mg of EPA+DHA per serving in a delicious citrus flavour.
Helps to reduce the pain of Rheumatoid Arthritis in adults in conjunction with conventional therapy.
Why omega-3 matters.
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids meaning our bodies can’t produce them, so we have to get them from food or supplements. Two important omega-3 fatty acids are EPA and DHA because a number of health benefits have been associated with them.
Arthritis and omega-3.
NutraSea Arthritis Targeted Omega-3 may help reduce the pain of Rheumatoid Arthritis in adults in conjunction with conventional therapy.
Rheumatoid Arthritis statistics.
About one out of every 100 adult Canadians has Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). That’s roughly 300,000 Canadians. Anyone can get RA and at any age. RA affects women two to three times more often than men.
EPA+DHA label claims are not regularly enforced and most purity programs only do occasional testing. In a published study, over half of the fish oils tested did not meet label claims. With NutraSea, every lot of product is third-party tested for purity and potency.
- Ingredients: Citrus flavour, tocopherols (soy), green tea extract, monk fruit extract.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: NutraSea
- Suggested use: Shake well before each use. Adults 19 years and older take 1.5 tsp. daily.
- Warnings: After opening, refrigerate and consume within 100 days. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in original container, protected from light.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.