• Made of MBP™, a protein complex derived from milk
• Scientifically proven to improve bone density when taken with calcium
• Boosts collagen production and calcium usage
• Helps produce bone and prevent bone loss
Advanced Bone Protection is Milk Basic Protein (MBP™), a specific whey protein fraction found in trace amounts in bovine milk. MBP is considered to be so safe and vital that some food items are fortified with it in Japan, where it was discovered.
MBP has been shown to increase the activity of bone-building cells (osteoblasts) while reducing the activity of the cells that break down bone (osteoclasts), resulting in a more balanced and effective approach to preventing the bone loss that leads to osteopenia and osteoporosis. It also helps bones to retain and use calcium more effectively, and to produce more collagen, an important part of the bone matrix.
Advanced Bone Protection is not a source of calcium, but rather a beneficial addition to any calcium-based bone health regimen for those at risk of developing, or already suffering from, osteoporosis. It can also be used to support bone healing after sustaining a fracture. The daily therapeutic dose of Advanced Bone Protection fits into just one small capsule, which can be taken at any time of day, with or without food or other supplements.
The mechanism that makes AOR’s Advanced Bone Protection unique in its action is that it acts like Velcro, picking up calcium ions which “stick” to the bone, which is where they are needed. In doing so it also prevents the deposition of calcium in other tissues such as the arteries and kidney.
Advanced Bone Protection contains MBP™ (Milk Basic Protein), an active protein complex from the whey fraction of milk. Research demonstrates that MBP can positively impact bone health by reducing bone loss (resorption) and increasing bone mineral density.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
- Ingredients: MBP™ (a specific basic protein fraction derived from bovine milk)40 mg†Source: bovine milk *MBP™ by Snow Brand Milk Products Co., Ltd. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: (Studies show dose most effective for women) Take one capsule daily with or without food or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Not recommended for people with milk allergies.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.