• All the benefits of our Advanced B Complex®, plus brain support
• Time-release formula allows for improved absorption
• Optimal doses of the most effective and biologically active forms of B vitamins
• Antioxidant PQQ for support of cardiovascular, cognitive health and energy
• Three types of B12
• Time-release minimizes niacin “flush”
Advanced B Complex Ultra is based on Advanced B Complex®, our award-winning favourite, with additional benefits for heart health, brain health, and energy. Advanced B Complex Ultra utilizes time-release technology to enhance absorption and provides the full spectrum of B vitamins, some of them in multiple forms, for superior efficacy in the body.
Advanced B Complex Ultra is formulated with niacin, the most active form of vitamin B3, and the most effective for heart health and cholesterol. It contains a safe dose of slow-release niacin to minimize the sensation of “flushing”. Advanced B Complex Ultra is unique in that it also contains Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ), a B-vitamin-like nutrient that helps support brain health.
Advanced B Complex Ultra is perfect for anyone looking to get beyond the standard benefits of B vitamins.
Advanced B Complex Ultra is the most cutting-edge and effective B complex available on the market. It offers unique and active forms of B vitamins which have additional health benefits not usually included with B complex supplements. For example, niacin is more effective for managing cholesterol levels and supporting heart health than synthetic B6. PQQ is a B-vitamin-like nutrient and antioxidant which has been shown to reduce oxidative damage and inflammation as well as improve mitochondrial function. Finally, Advanced B Complex Ultra provides three important forms of vitamin B12: Methylcobalamin, cobamamide, and hydroxocobalamin, each of which has an important function.
Advanced B Complex Ultra provides the most active forms of B vitamins in clinically-supported doses and in ratios that the body can utilize, in a time-release formula, for optimal results. With the addition of antioxidant PQQ. These nutrients help metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy and support tissue and red blood cell formation.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: B1 Thiamine (Benfotiamine, Sulbutiamine)100 mgB2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium)10 mgB3 (Niacin)30 mgB5 (calcium D-pantothenate, Pantethine)300 mgB6 (Pyridoxal-5’-phosphate)50 mgB12 (Methylcobalamin, Hydroxocobalamin, Cobamamide)1000 mcgFolic acid (calcium L-5-MTHF)1000 mcgBiotin500 mcgCholine (bitartrate)246 mgmyo-Inositol308 mgPyrroloquinoline Quinone (disodium salt)2.5 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, hyprolose, xanthan gum, hypromellose, gum Arabic, glycerine, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one tablet one to two times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for use beyond six weeks. May cause colds, abdominal symptoms, headache, fatigue, and diarrhea.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.