Helps in energy metabolism
Aids in the normal function of the immune system
Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 is a unique liquid blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin, offering unmethylated vitamin B12 to support energy production and normal immune function. Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It is similar to cyanocobalamin without the cyanide moiety. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form similar to methylcobalamin, which is found in the cytosol of cells and predominates in blood and other fluids. Adenosylcobalamin is the major form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues and is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA mutase used to produce succinyl-CoA. Optimal levels also support normal immune function.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml, one full dropper): Vitamin B12 (formulated with adenosylcobalamin/hydroxocobalamin) 1000 mcg. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, Gylcerin, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS
- Suggested use: Adults: Take 1 ml (1 full droppe r), 1-3 times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 months.
- Warnings: If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Consult your physician for more information.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.