• A potent antioxidant responsible for the health benefits of red wine
• Helps maintain a healthy heart
• Mimics the longevity effects of calorie restriction
• Promotes normal cell development
Resveratrol is an antioxidant belonging to the polyphenol family found in many plants such as various berries, peanuts, rhubarb and several oriental herbs including the Japanese Giant Knotweed. It is the main component in red wine that is responsible for its touted health benefits. Research has confirmed that resveratrol has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects in the body with the potential to impact many chronic diseases.
Studies with resveratrol have reported a diverse range of physiological and biochemical effects, particularly in the areas of heart health, immunity, and inflammation. Studies have shown that it reduces cholesterol and triglycerides, lowers blood pressure, and lowers the incidence of arterial plaque formation. However, the most unique application of resveratrol is that it mimics the effects of a calorie-restricted diet. A calorie-restricted diet is associated with different health benefits and has been shown to increase the lifespan of several different species. Resveratrol provides many of the beneficial effects of caloric restriction, making it a powerful addition to any anti-aging protocol.
Those in search of anti-aging nutrients, practicing life extension, those desiring the heart health benefits of wine without the negative effects of sugar and alcohol, could benefit from Acta-Resveratrol.
This formula contains several antioxidants that increase its overall effectiveness. Antioxidants function better in the body in combination rather than in isolation. Each capsule of AOR’s Acta-Resveratrol contains enough resveratrol to equal that found in approximately 180 glasses of red wine and without the negative side effects of alcohol.
Resveratrol is a polyphenolic compound found in various berries (cranberry, blueberry, grapes) and herbs. Acta-Resveratrol provides antioxidants and other factors for the maintenance of good health.
AOR guaratees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
- Ingredients: trans-Resveratrol40 mgVitamin C (ascorbic acid)40 mg Key Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Quercetin50 mgRosemary extract10 mgBlack pepper oleoresin5 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gum Arabic, Microcrystalline cellulose, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Benzoate and ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid. Capsule: hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule daily with food or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks, or if you are taking phenytoin. Some people may experience headaches.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.