Supports cognitive health and brain function by promoting cellular and neuronal health
Provides 425 mg of acetyl-l-carnitine per capsule.
Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
Acetyl-l-Carnitine is a building block for proteins that helps support cognitive health and brain function by producing energy, as well as stabilizing cell membranes. It is the acetylated form of l-carnitine, and the two compounds share similar energy- and metabolism-promoting properties.
Found naturally in the body, acetyl-l-carnitine supports the availability of acetyl-CoA, an important energy-generating metabolite. In addition, it supports healthy mitochondrial function and cell membrane stability. The acetyl group from acetyl-l-carnitine is also responsible for the production of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for optimal mental functioning.
- Ingredients: Each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains: Acetyl-l-carnitine HCl500 mg Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS
- Suggested use: Pure Encapsulations recommends 500-1,000 mg acetyl-lcarnitine per day, in divided doses, between meals. 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
- Warnings: If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Gastrointestinal upset and skin rash have been reported in sensitive individuals.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.