Helps to relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia
Reduces the severity and duration of migraine headaches when taken as a prophylactic
Vegetarian / Vegan
5-HTP, the intermediate metabolite between the amino acid L-tryptophan and serotonin, is extracted from the seed of an African plant (Griffonia simplicifolia). 5-HTP readily crosses the blood-brain barrier and increases central nervous system (CNS) synthesis of serotonin. Serotonin can affect sleep, and many other important biological functions. This is a mid-range dosage of 5-HTP.
- Ingredients: Each capsule contains: L-5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan) (Griffonia simplicifolia Seed) 100 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Rice Flour, Veg Capsule (hypromellose, water).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Now Foods
- Suggested use: Adult Dosage: Fibromyalgia: Take 1 capsule 3-4 times daily with food. Use for a minimum of 2 weeks to see beneficial effects. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one year. Migraines: Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily with food. Use for a minimum of 2-3 weeks to see beneficial effects. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months. To minimize the risk of gastrointestinal side effects, start with 1 capsule, 2-3 times per day and slowly increase to 2 capsules over a 2 week period.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain, or if you experience skin changes. Do not use if you have scleroderma. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and drowsiness.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.