Sproos™ Up Your Gut is a synergistic combination of 6 active ingredients (grass-fed bovine collagen, organic inulin, L-glutamine, organic ginger, quercetin and organic aloe vera gel) designed to work from within to help defend, soothe and heal the gut. This powerful formula delivers a unique blend of protective, anti-inflammatory and regenerative effects. Take one scoop or sachet daily, added to a glass of water, to enhance your gut health.
- 7g of grass-fed bovine collagen per serving
- 6 active ingredients (collagen, organic inulin, L-glutamine, organic ginger, quercetin and organic aloe vera leaf gel)
- 0g sugar
- Makes a light, refreshing beverage
- Just add one scoop to cold water
- Apple Ginger Flavour
- Description tag: Sproos™ Up Your Gut is a synergistic combination of 6 active ingredients (grass-fed bovine collagen, organic inulin, L-glutamine, organic ginger, quercetin and organic aloe vera gel) designed to work from within to help defend, soothe and heal the gut. 0g sugar, with an apple ginger flavour.
- Ingredients: Medicinal ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen (from grass-fed US bovine) 7000mg, Organic inulin (tuber) 3000mg, L-Glutamine 500mg, Organic ginger (rhizome) 400mg, Quercetin (flower) 250mg, Organic aloe vera leaf gel 50mg (200:1, QCE 10000mg). Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic erythritol, natural apple flavour, malic acid, organic coconut water, sea salt, organic stevia, monk fruit
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Sproos
- Suggested use: Directions: Add one scoop (17.2g) per day to 12-16oz of cold water or your favourite smoothie, and shake or stir well until fully dissolved.
- Warnings: Caution: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. For the use of Quercetin beyond 3 months, consult a health care practitioner. Collagen may cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances. Hypersensitvity to lnulin has been known to occur.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days