• High in antioxidants, including beta-carotene
• Helps to alleviate symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies
• Source of iron for better blood health
• Provides protein that helps repair muscle tissue and build antibodies
• Strengthens immune function
• Rich source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Spirulina is an edible, one-celled form of blue-green algae that’s beengrowing on earth for over 3.5 billion years. It has been enjoyed as a dietary supplement around theglobe for centuries and was traditionally incorporated into Mexican menus during the Aztec civilization.
Spirulina as an ingredient is one of the highest plant-based proteins per serving in the world, with a very high concentration of bio-available iron, and a source of all essential amino acids.
It is also known for helping reduce symptoms of allergic rhinitis, and contains beta-carotene, which helps support eye health and night vision. The high naturally occuring chlorophyll content means it’s can also support with natural detoxification.
Since it is so rich in iron and protein, spirulina can also aid in red blood cell production and muscle repair within the body. The high protein content can also help stabilize blood sugar when taken between meals.
Organika’s Spirulina is consistently examined for the highest purity and quality, to ensure we not only meet but exceed Health Canada standards.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH TABLET CONTAINS: Spirulina platensis (Whole) 500 mg NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Stearic Acid Croscarmellose Sodium Silica Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Take with food, or without food to help balance blood sugar between meals Tablets can be chewed as well for agreat mouth cleanse and detoxification. Remember to rinse mouth well with water when you are done! RECOMMENDED DOSE — (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Take 2 tablets three times per day.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if you have autoimmune disorders or phenylketonuria. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.