For Muscle Building & Weight Gain Goals.• High-Calorie: 1,250 Calories per Serving to Boost Calorie Intake
• 50g of Protein per Serving to Help Build and Maintain Muscle
• 252-254g of Carbs per Serving to Help Fuel Workouts
• 3g of Creatine Monohydrate per Serving.Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass is the ultimate muscle building and weight gain formula. With 1,250 calories per 2 scoop serving and 50g of protein to support muscle recovery, this powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your weight gains goals.
- Ingredients: Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc Citrate, Beta Carotene, d-Calcium Pantothenate, d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, Selenomethionine, Copper Gluconate, Ferrous Fumarate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Cholecalciferol, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin). Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Sweet Dairy Whey), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Suggested use:
Mix 2 heaping scoops (336g) into 24 fluid ounces of cold water, milk or other beverage, using an electric blender.
This allows to you add in fruits, peanut butter and other calorie-contributing foods.
TIP: New users should start with a 1-scoop half serving. Use post-workout and/or between meals to add calories, carbs and protein to your healthy, balanced diet.
- Title tag: Optimum Nutrition - Serious Mass
- Warnings: Contains dairy, corn, egg, soy (from Lecithin), and wheat ingredients. Diabetics and Hypoglycemics, consult a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days