• The only formula that has unique probiotics as well as supporting strains to increase colonization and effectiveness, and naturally produces short chain fatty acids like butyrate and propionate!
• Reduces the growth of pathogenic bacteria while promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria like Bifidobacterium and akkermansia.
• Normalizes the inflammatory response, promotes detoxification, supports immunity and provides relief from allergies
• Proven to help prevent traveler’s and antibiotic-induced diarrhea
• The only probiotic in Canada that includes a strain which produces clinical amounts of butyric acid.
The gut microbiome is essential to normal health and well-being all over the body. Probiotic-3 is a unique synergistic probiotic formula that contains three bacterial species with specific health-promoting attributes: Enterococcus faecium T-110, Clostridium butyricum TO-A, and Bacillus subtilis TO-A. While these three strains are newer to the North American market, they have been widely used in hospitals and pharmacies throughout Asia since the early 1960’s.
C.butyricum TO-A is a natural resident of the human gastrointestinal tract. It breaks down dietary fibre into short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs); butyrate, propionate and acetate. The benefits of these SCFAs include reduced inflammation, protection against intestinal damage,1 thereby preventing “leaky gut” syndrome, improved insulin resistance and immune support.2 E. faecium T-110 is a natural resident of the human gastrointestinal tract that works with C. butyricum to create a balanced microbiome. It produces lactic acid, which reduces the gastrointestinal pH, thus preventing the growth of harmful bacteria.3 It has also been shown to reduce the severity of acute diarrhea. B. subtilis TO-A is a prebiotic that supports the growth of E. faecium and C. butyricum, to increase their growth by 10 times.
Clinical studies have shown wide-ranging health benefits including allergy reduction,4-6 improved immunity, reduced bloating, constipation and diarrhea, positive effects on cognition, depression, anxiety and even enhanced detoxification. Additionally, Probiotic-3 is the only probiotic product in Canada that contains a strain of bacteria from the Clostridium family, which has been shown to have antagonistic effects against several pathogenic bacteria such as C. difficile, H. pylori, and E. coli.
Probiotic-3’s unique symbiotic formula combines three human strains that have been clinically studied in more than 40 human studies. It is stable at room temperature and is highly resistant to bile and gastric acids. Additionally, this formula has 60 years of use in hospitals and pharmacies throughout Asia. Each strain was carefully chosen to ensure synergy and safety with the others.
Probiotic-3 contains a synergistic blend of probiotic strains that has been well studied and used in Japan for over 60 years. Probiotic-3 helps support gastrointestinal health and promotes the growth of healthy gut flora while inhibiting harmful gut bacteria.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, eggs, fish, or shellfish.
- Ingredients: Enterococcus faecium T-11018 million CFU ‡ Clostridium butyricum TO-A0.6 million CFU ‡ Bacillus subtilis TO-A0.6 million CFU ‡ †Colony Forming Units Non-medicinal ingredients: Lactose, potato starch, polyvinyl alcohol and providone. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take two to three capsules daily with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. This product contains lactose, dextrin, and potato starch, do not use if you have such allergies.
Shipping within Canada
Our fulfillment center is open from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. We are proud of our current average fulfillment time of 14 hours. Please note that orders placed after 5 pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
We offer a signature requirement option during checkout. You can choose to require a signature at delivery for extra security, at no extra cost. If no signature is chosen, you will be fully responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to their package after delivery.
You can also choose to notify us regarding your delivery preferences by leaving instructions at checkout. Orders with comment "Leave at door" will be reconsidered without signature service.
If we don't have a selected option from you, we will select signature at delivery as default option, to protect you from porch pirates.
Please note that during the holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier.
We now offer international shipping to customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and within Europe. We currently ship to the following European's countries: France, Belgium. Please note that we are constantly working to expand our shipping coverage and may add more countries in the future.
The available shipping methods may vary depending on the destination country. The shipping costs for international orders will be calculated based on the destination, the weight and dimensions of the package, and the shipping method chosen. During the checkout process, you will be able to select the available shipping options and the exact shipping cost will be displayed before completing your order.
Please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs fees, import duties, value-added taxes (VAT), or other charges imposed by the destination country. These additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The estimated delivery timeframes for international orders will depend on the shipping method selected, customs processes, and other external factors. To keep you informed about the progress of your shipment, we provide order tracking services.
Please ensure that you are familiar with your country's import regulations and restrictions before placing an order. We recommend that you check with your local customs office for more information.
Our return policy applies to international orders. However, please note that return shipping costs, as well as any associated duties or taxes, will be the responsibility of the customer. Please refer to our Return Policy for detailed instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding international shipping, please feel free to reach out to our customer support firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will happily return your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. The products must be eligible for a return based on the restrictions outlined below:
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product (excluding Final Sale items).
- Damaged products.
All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging. We will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your exchange or refund will be processed. The refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Please note that only regular priced products may be refunded. Bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable.