• Provides nutrients and plant extracts that promote vascular health
• Maintains healthy blood pressure
• Helps to reduce blood lipid levels
• A unique heart support formula exclusively from AOR
Cardiovascular health is the sum of the health of many different body functions: blood lipids, blood pressure, vascular health, heart muscle health, and electrical function, to name a few. Ortho Heart is designed to promote cardiovascular health through multiple mechanisms.
Garlic extract helps to balance blood lipids and cholesterol, while L-theanine promotes relaxation, stress relief and quality sleep – all of which can have a beneficial influence on blood pressure. Chlorogenic acid from green coffee bean extract supports weight management and has been shown to help lower blood pressure. Nitric oxide improves blood vessel function and blood flow by dilating blood vessels and improving their flexibility – potassium nitrate and vitamin C support the production of this important nutrient. Lastly, studies support the ability of hibiscus to promote healthy blood pressure. This is key since high blood pressure, also known as the silent killer, tends not to produce symptoms until it is severe.
Those with a family history of blood pressure or cholesterol problems, or those looking to support their heart health and blood pressure naturally can benefit from taking Ortho Heart.
Before green coffee bean extract was known for weight loss, AOR’s heart and blood pressure health formula contained this now famous extract. Potassium nitrate, mixed vegetable concentrate and Vitamin C work together to yield a high production of nitric oxide in the body, higher than any nitrate or nitric oxide supplement on the market. L-Theanine helps produce GABA in the body, reduces anxiety and may improve sleep, which are important factors in heart health. Ortho Heart features Hibiscus, whose heart health benefits are not yet well known, as well as the age-old remedy of garlic to maintain good heart health.
Ortho Heart combines garlic, used in herbal medicine, with other ingredients that help reduce elevated blood lipid levels and maintain cardiovascular health. Ortho Heart also helps to temporarily promote relaxation.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, peanuts, sulphites, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Green Coffee Bean extract (45-50% chlorogenic acid, ≤2% caffeine)200 mg L-Theanine100 mg Garlic Bulb extract (Allium sativum, 1% allicin)50 mg Vitamin C50 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: potassium nitrate (providing 129.5 mg nitrate), Hibiscus sabdariffa, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule twice per day with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding or with erectile dysfunction-type products. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.