• Mobilizes internal energy stores
• Reduces the impact of stressful conditions
• Activates whole-body defenses
• Prevents the body from overreacting to a stressor
Ortho Adapt® Vegan is an anti-stress formula that provides adaptogenic botanicals along with targeted nutrients to help the body cope with stress. Ortho Adapt® Vegan contains the same effective ingredients and doses as those found in Ortho Adapt®, but without the porcine adrenal gland extract. This allows vegans and those who avoid pork products to benefit from this powerful formula, without the use of animal products.
Ortho Adapt® Vegan is designed to help the body deal with stress more effectively, by stimulating the adrenal glands and helping to prevent adrenal insufficiency. Adaptogens are substances that provide support to the body during times of stress. They activate whole-body, nonspecific defenses, redirecting the body’s resources to provide energy for active engagement with any stressor, whether physical, emotional or environmental. Ortho Adapt® Vegan provides ashwagandha, Rhodiola rosea, licorice and Siberian ginseng, four effective adaptogenic herbs that are backed by human research. It also includes vitamins C and B5, which are quickly depleted during times of stress and are required by the adrenal glands to make stress hormones. All of these factors work together to prevent fatigue and burnout, boost energy levels and support the ability to cope.
Ortho Adapt® Vegan can provide a boost for anyone who is stressed, tired, fatigued or trying to keep up with the demands of today’s fast-paced lifestyle at work, school, sports or family life at home.
AOR’s Ortho Adapt® Vegan’s premier adaptogenic formula includes panthenine and botanical adaptogens and it effectively supports the body’s ability to respond to stress and maintain balance. Ortho Adapt® Vegan is especially designed for vegetarians, vegans and those who avoid products sourced from pork.
Ortho Adapt® Vegan is used in herbal medicine to help improve mental and/or physical performance after periods of mental and/or physical stress.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Vitamin C500 mg Pantothenic acid (pantethine, calcium D-pantothenate)200 mg Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice extract 5:1)800 mg Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng 9-15:1)200 mg Rhodiola rosea (1-6% rosavins, 0.8-3% salidroside)150 mg Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha extract 10:1 )175 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium stearyl fumarate and sodium benzoate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule two to three times daily with food or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one month. Do not consume immediately before bedtime.
- Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if you have a liver disorder, any type of acute infection, if you are taking hormone replacement therapy, birth control pills or antidepressant medication, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, bipolar spectrum disorder, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder, if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.