• Helps to maintain immune function and healthy skin
• Helps to form red blood cells
• Helps produce and repair connective tissue
• Balanced with copper
• Highly Bioavailable Monomethionine form that sustains release
Zinc is a mineral co-factor in hundreds of enzymatic reactions related to protein and carbohydrate metabolism, RNA/DNA synthesis and intercellular signaling. Zinc is essential to the normal function of many organs and systems within the body; supporting healthy immune, skeletal, neurological, and endocrine functions. L-OptiZinc® is a form of Zinc complexed with the amino acid Methionine. Research has demonstrated this product to be better absorbed and retained longer compared to several other forms of Zinc tested. High zinc intake may lead to lowering of copper stores in the body. Therefore, this formula is balanced with copper to prevent declining levels.
- Ingredients: Each capsule contains: Zinc (from L-OptiZinc®)(Zinc Monomethionine) 30 mg Copper (Copper (II) HVP* chelate) 300 mcg *HVP - hydrolyzed vegetable protein Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Rice Flour, Veg Capsule (hypromellose, water) and Stearic Acid (vegetable source). L-OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Corp.
- Manufacturer: Now Foods
- Suggested use: Adult Dosage: Take one capsule with food a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- Warnings: For use by adults only.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.