• High dose vitamin B12 in its most effective form
• Promotes healthy nerve function
• Helps prevent pernicious anemia
• Delivered in a pleasant tasting lozenge for enhanced absorption
Methyl B12 provides a high dose of the active, coenzyme form of vitamin B12. Cyanocobalamin, the most common form of supplemental B12, must be converted first into hydroxocobalamin, and then into adenosylcobalamin, which is finally converted into methylcobalamin. Taking methylcobalamin directly allows you to bypass this extensive conversion process, and is optimal since it is the specific form of B12 shown to support the brain and nervous system. In humans, supplementation with high doses of methylcobalamin has been shown to provide neurological support in people with degenerative nerve conditions such as Bell’s palsy, multiple sclerosis, Lou Gehrig’s disease and degenerative spinal conditions. Methylcobalamin may also help normalize sleep-wake cycles, providing a better quality sleep for those who are deficient.
AOR’s Methyl B12 provides 15 mg in an easy to take, pleasant-tasting lozenge. This ultra-high dose formula has been shown to be safe and effective for people with advanced neurological conditions such as ALS or MS. Additionally, vegetarians, elderly people, those suffering from pernicious or megaloblastic anemia, atrophic gastritis, Celiac disease, Crohn’s disease or other types of inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders may benefit from high doses of methylcobalamin.
While the RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) for vitamin B12 in Canada is just 2.4 micrograms and the upper limit is just 1 milligram, AOR’s Methyl B12 – 15mg provides an ultra-high, clinically effective dosage of the most bioavailable form of vitamin B12 in a convenient and pleasant tasting lozenge form.
Methyl B12 – 15 mg is an ultra-high-dose formulation of methylcobalamin, a source of vitamin B12 that helps prevent vitamin B12 deficiency. This higher-potency formulation of AOR’s Methyl B12 supplement is for individuals for whom research supports higher levels of supplementation.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Vitamin B12 (from Methylcobalamin)15 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, xylitol, tapioca syrup, distilled water and hydroxypropyl cellulose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Dissolve one lozenge under the tongue first thing in the morning and repeat one to three times a day with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or for use beyond four months.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.