• Improves Exercise Capacity.
• Recover Faster After Intense Training.
• Boost Energy, Endurance & Performance.
• A delicious L-Carnitine supplement in an convenient liquid form.
• Rapid delivery, rapid absorption.
• Carb Free - Sugar Free - Calorie Free.
L-Carnitine enhances performance by increasing the body’s reliance on fat for energy; this reduces depletion of muscle glycogen. By reducing muscle tissue lactic acid build-up, performance athletes using L-Carnitine can extend duration of muscular exertion before fatigue.*
ALLMAX Liquid L-Carnitine provides 32 full servings per bottle while delivering 1,500 mg of L-Carnitine in each serving with 2 amazing flavors, Blue Raspberry and Fruit Punch.
- Ingredients: Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCL), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Vitamin B5 (as D-Pantothenic Acid), L-Carnitine,. Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, FD&C Blue #1, (Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate less than 1/10 of 1%).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ALLMAX
- Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one tablespoon (15 ml) of Liquid L-Carnitine preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by a health practitioner. On workout days, consume 30 to 60 minutes prior to training. On non-workout days, consume anytime throughout the day. Don’t forget to refrigerate after opening.
- Title tag: ALLMax - L-Carnitine Liquid
- Warnings: This product is to be used by adults only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if; you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you have liver or kidney disease, you have a pre-existing seizure disorder or you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare practitioner if you experience adverse reactions. Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening. Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also handles milk, soy, and shellfish products.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days