• Superior immune system support
• Clinically proven safe in infants, the elderly, and the immune-compromised
• Improves iron absorption
• Manages inflammatory response
Lactoferrin is an iron-binding glycoprotein found in human and bovine milk that has powerful immune boosting effects. Its multifunctional role also encompasses antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, and immune-regulating activities. Lactoferrin has been used successfully with chemotherapy to improve the immunity of cancer patients and to reduce the treatment side effects. Neonatal units successfully use lactoferrin to help reduce infection in hospitals, and baby formulas manufactured in China are now being supplemented with lactoferrin. Being an immunomodulator, lactoferrin helps manage the inflammatory response. Inflammatory conditions that can benefit from lactoferrin include high cholesterol, gastrointestinal inflammation, respiratory tract inflammation and acne. Lactoferrin may also stimulate the cells responsible for bone growth, and helps improve the absorption of iron from the diet for people with iron deficiency.
AOR sources Lactoferrin-250 from dairy, however it is lactose-free with little to no casein. Lactoferrin-250 is a stand-alone formulation, so you get the dosage you need to boost immunity and nothing else. It treats acne without drying the skin, and without causing inflammatory side-effects.
Lactoferrin-250 is an iron transporter protein sourced from bovine milk. Lactoferrin is naturally found in mammalian milk, tears and saliva and provides important antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
- Ingredients: Lactoferrin (from bovine milk)250 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one to six capsules daily in divided doses with meals and a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to dairy products.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.