• Helps immune system combat attacks from colds and flus
• An antioxidant for protecting the body from oxidative damage
• Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
• Facilitates the use of iron by the body
• Important for collagen, connective tissue and cartilage formation
• A factor in the development and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth and skin
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant for our body. It is part of something known as the antioxidant network, which includes other important antioxidants like vitamin E, CoQ10,glutathione lipoic acid. These antioxidants all have particular roles in the protection of the body from damage, and amazingly many of them help to regenerate each other when depleted.
Well known for its role in helping your immune system combat attacks from colds and flus, it is also antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-mold. Consider increasing your vitamin C intake when dealing with anything from warts to the stomach flu.
Another important role of vitamin C is that in our natural production of collagen. Collagen is an important protein in the making of connective tissues, so is very important in tissues like skin, mucous membranes (like our digestive tract), teeth and bones. Having enough vitamin C for ample collagen production can assist with recovery, maintenance and healthy aging.
Did you know that most animals make their own vitamin C as ascorbic acid? Therefore it’s not even a vitamin for them; just one of the many antioxidants their bodies naturally make. Bats,guinea pigs and primates (including humans) are amongst the few animals that need toget vitamin C from their food. Animals that produce their own vitamin C make more during times of stress. It is needed to produce adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine in the adrenalglands.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENT – EACH EFFERVESCENT TABLET CONTAINS: • Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: • Sodium Bicarbonate • D-Sorbitol • Citric Acide • D-Mannitol • L-leucine • Raspberry Fruit Powder • Natural Raspberry Flavour • Stevia • Sodium Chloride • Beetroot Red
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: ADOLESCENTS (9-18 YEARS): Take 1 tablet per day and dissolve in halfglass of water. ADULTS: Take 1 to 2 tablets per day and dissolve in halfglass of water.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.