• Helps in collagen formation
• Supports bone and joint health
• Lubrication of joints
• Full-body tissue hydration
• Animal-origin free for a safer, purer, and more sustainable product
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule that our bodies naturally make, and it is most prevalent in our skin, the synovial fluid that lubricates our joints, and all tissues and fluids in the body. As we age, we see a decrease of hyaluronic acid in the body and our ability to produce new hyaluronic acid becomes impaired. Its functions include hydration, lubrication of joints, and regulation of several aspects of tissue repair. Hyaluronic acid is nothing new in the beauty industry, where it is hailed a hero skincare ingredient due to its remarkable water binding capabilities. Recently, oral consumption of hyaluronic acid products hasgained interest due to its ability to hold approximately 1,000 times its weight in water.
In humans, hyaluronic acid in the skin accounts for 50% of the total body hyaluronic acid, and thus having adequate amounts in the skin is crucial for maintaining skin moisture. Agrowing number of studies have shown that by supplementing with hyaluronic acid, huge improvements in skin moisture, skin texture, and wrinkles can be observed. This is because the metabolites of hyaluronic acid can promote cell proliferation in the skin, and the resulting increase in cell number helps fill in thegaps in the skin and suppresses the skin’s water loss. Vitamin C supplementation is also linked to skin improvement due to its role in supporting collagen formation.
- Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid (Streptococcus equi, Bacterial extracellular capsule), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid). Other ingredients: Brown rice, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose (Vegetarian capsule)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Take 1 capsule once per day.
- Title tag: Organika - Hyaluronic Acid with Vitamin C
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days