• Antioxidant for the maintenance of overallgood health
• Thermogenic; stimulates metabolism and promotes healthy weight management
• Potent source of epigallocatechin (EGCG)
Green tea has been consumed as one of Asia’s most popular health drinks for hundreds of years. Just like black tea,green tea is sourced from the Camellia sinensis leaves, but undergo different processing after harvest.
Green tea is chock-full of phytonutrients called polyphenols. Some of the best studied ones include:
Catechins like epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG)
Flavonoids like quercetin
As the major polyphenolic compound ingreen tea, catechins are largely responsible for providing protective vascular properties. Catechins have been shown to inhibit oxidation as well, which also supports their effectiveness in improving cholesterol and cardiovascular health.
EGCG also acts as a thermogenic, which helps to stimulate metabolism and promote weight management. It can also help regulate blood sugar and therefore decrease cravings. These benefits, in combination with exercise and proper diet, also help to support obtaining and maintaining a healthy weight.
Clinical studies show thatgreen tea extract offers a potent dose of antioxidants that help reduce oxidative damage to cells, tissues and DNA within the body.
Organika makes these health benefits available with a non-GMO and non-irradiatedgreen tea leaf extract. Organika’sgreen Tea Extract contains 95% polyphenols, 60% which are catechins including 50% EGCG to help improve overall health and weight management.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS: Green Tea Dried Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis) 300 mg (Standardized to contain 50% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG)). NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source), Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Take 1 capsule per day with a meal.
- Warnings: DURATION OF USE: For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; have an iron deficiency, or a liver disorder. Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin / eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite and consult a health care practitioner. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated withgreen tea extract-containing products have been reported (in Canada and internationally).
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL) and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2280 Bovaird Drive East, #9
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.