• Milder laxative effect than the Herbal D-TOX
• Cleanses the colon, kidneys, urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract, and supports liver function
• Helps eliminate toxins & enhances metabolism
• Simple Cleanse-Enhancing Diet included
To help maintain a healthy balance of assimilation and elimination, the Wild Rose Gentle D-TOX Program is uniquely designed to enhance all aspects of metabolism. It is a proven 12-day cleansing program. The Gentle D-TOX Program has a milder laxative effect than the Herbal D-TOX but still places emphasis on supporting the function of the liver, the small intestine and the bowels to promote proper digestion and elimination of toxins and wastes. The herbal formulas combined with the Simple Cleanse-Enhancing Diet is designed to encourage continued health, clearing of a congested system or renewal following over-consumption. It’s a simple way to maintain health, start a new lifestyle or break old habits.
This 12-day program includes:
• Biliherb (48 tablets; 2 tablets 2 times a day)
• Cleansaherb (48 tablets; 2 tablets 2 times a day)
• Gentle Laxaherb (48 capsules; 2 capsules 2 times a day)
CL Herbal Extract (50 mL; 2 mL (40 drops) 2 times a day)
- Ingredients: Biliherb Information per Tablet: Medicinal Ingredients: • Black Radish (Raphanus sativus) ... 109.0 mg • Barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris) ... 72.7 mg • Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinalis) ... 36.4 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: • Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) ... 36.4 mg • Parsley root (Petroselenium sp.) ... 36.4 mg • Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 36.4 mg • Cramp bark (Viburnum opulus) ... 36.4 mg • Wood betony herb (Stachys officinalis) ... 36.4 mg • Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, whey powder, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearine, magnesium stearte (vegetable source). Laxaherb Information per Tablet: Medicinal Ingredients: • Cascara sagrada bark (Rhamnus purshiana) ... 200 mg • Buckthorn bark (Rhamnus sp.) ... 50 mg • Barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris) ... 35 mg • Turkey rhubarb root (Rheum sp.) ... 75 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: • Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) ... 75 mg • Red raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) ... 35 mg • Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare) ... 35 mg • Cayenne fruit, GP 40,000 Heat Units (Capsicum sp.) ... 10 mg • (GP=Guaranteed Potency) • Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, whey powder, acacia gum, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearte (vegetable source), stearic acid. Cleansaherb Information per Tablet: Medicinal Ingredients: • Red clover blossoms (Trifolium pratense) ... 130 mg • Burdock root (Articum lappa) ... 65 mg • Echinacea root (Echinacea augustifolia) ... 65 mg • Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus) ... 65 mg • Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) ... 65 mg • Parsley root (Petroselenium sp.) ... 65 mg • Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 65 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearte (vegetable source). CL Herbal Extract Information per mL (20 drops): Medicinal Ingredients: • Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L) ... 75 mg • Yarrow flower (Achillea millefolium) ... 25 mg • Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) ... 50 mg • Juniper berries (Juniperis communis) ... 25 mg • Corn silk (Zea mays) ... 25 mg • Burdock root (Articum lappa) ... 50 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, 35% alcohol, 1:5.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Wild Rose
- Suggested use: Adults, take all supplements with breakfast and supper or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Allow at least 6-12 hours for laxative effect to occur. For occasional use only.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.