• 100mg Bile Salts (from ox bile)
• 10mg each of Lipase, Stem Bromelain, Trypsin, Chamomile, Charcoal and Goldenseal
• Take one tablet daily with each meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
• No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, sugar, artificial colors or preservatives
• Contains Milk (lactose monohydrate)
Trophic’s Digest-Aid helps the body and aids in the proper absorption and utilization of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. It’s effective in promoting healthy gallbladder function.
Digest-Aid contains three digestive enzymes, lipase, trypsin and bromelain. The herbs chamomile and goldenseal and the mineral charcoal have been added to further aid the digestive process. In the formula, lipase splits fats into two compounds: glycerine and fatty acids. Trypsin and bromelain are powerful proteolytic enzymes that digest proteins more rapidly and completely than pepsin. Goldenseal is traditionally used to soothe
the mucous membranes of the digestive tract and aids with difficult digestion and dyspepsia.
Recommended Use: Aids in indigestion.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients (per tablet): Bile Salts (ox bile) ... 100 mg Lipase (from Aspergillus niger) ... 10 mg/120 FCC LU Stem Bromelain ………………….10 mg / 360000 FCC PU (from Ananas comosus stem) Trypsin (from porcine pancreas) ………………….10 mg / 750 USP Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) (flower) ……… 10 mg Charcoal (Activated Carbon) ... 10 mg Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis L.) (root)... 10 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate,croscarmellose sodium, coating solution. No added sugar, yeast, wheat, corn, sugar, dairy, artificial colors, or preservatives.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Trophic
- Suggested use: Adults, take one tablet daily with each meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Shipping within Canada
Our fulfillment center is open from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. We are proud of our current average fulfillment time of 14 hours. Please note that orders placed after 5 pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
We offer a signature requirement option during checkout. You can choose to require a signature at delivery for extra security, at no extra cost. If no signature is chosen, you will be fully responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to their package after delivery.
You can also choose to notify us regarding your delivery preferences by leaving instructions at checkout. Orders with comment "Leave at door" will be reconsidered without signature service.
If we don't have a selected option from you, we will select signature at delivery as default option, to protect you from porch pirates.
Please note that during the holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier.
We now offer international shipping to customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and within Europe. We currently ship to the following European's countries: France, Belgium. Please note that we are constantly working to expand our shipping coverage and may add more countries in the future.
The available shipping methods may vary depending on the destination country. The shipping costs for international orders will be calculated based on the destination, the weight and dimensions of the package, and the shipping method chosen. During the checkout process, you will be able to select the available shipping options and the exact shipping cost will be displayed before completing your order.
Please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs fees, import duties, value-added taxes (VAT), or other charges imposed by the destination country. These additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The estimated delivery timeframes for international orders will depend on the shipping method selected, customs processes, and other external factors. To keep you informed about the progress of your shipment, we provide order tracking services.
Please ensure that you are familiar with your country's import regulations and restrictions before placing an order. We recommend that you check with your local customs office for more information.
Our return policy applies to international orders. However, please note that return shipping costs, as well as any associated duties or taxes, will be the responsibility of the customer. Please refer to our Return Policy for detailed instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding international shipping, please feel free to reach out to our customer support firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will happily return your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. The products must be eligible for a return based on the restrictions outlined below:
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product (excluding Final Sale items).
- Damaged products.
All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging. We will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your exchange or refund will be processed. The refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Please note that only regular priced products may be refunded. Bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable.