• Helps relieve joint pain
• Relieves stomach complaints such as nausea, cramping and flatulence
• High antioxidant content forgood health and to combat free radical damage
Used traditionally for centuries as a powerful anti-inflammatory, Organika’s Curcumin is yourgo-to for relieving aches and pains.
Turmeric root provides a wealth of phytonutrients – plant-derived chemicals that function as the plant’s defense system. We can benefit from these defenses by adding these plants to our diet or our supplement regime. A subset of these phytonutrients founds in turmeric are called curcuminoids, and these are the most active and studied constituents of the root. They include curcumin, the primary constituent and the one responsible for its vibrant yellow colour. There are also volatile oils, sugars, proteins, and resins found within the root. All these parts and pieces work in synergy and make turmeric a star in the medicinal plant realm.
Curcumin has shown to be very effective as a means of reducing inflammation in the body. Inflammation is often characterized by heat, redness, swelling of tissues and significant pain. It’s the body’s way of starting the clean-up and healing process when damage is occurring within. It’s part of our immune response to damaged cells, irritants and pathogens. Without inflammation, infections and wounds would never heal. The leading causes of inflammation in modern times are excess stress, poor diet and lifestyle choices and other environmental factors.
Inflammation plays a key role in most chronic illnesses. Arthritis, asthma, allergies, ulcers, edema, inflammatory bowel conditions, auto-immune diseases and any state that ends with -itis all involve inflammation. With exercise, from the weekend warrior to the elite athlete, inflammation can be a regular occurence. Curcumin hasgained the reputation of being an effective solution for all your anti-inflammatory needs – from exercise-related acute to disease-state chronic inflammation.
- Ingredients: Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) (Rhizome) 500 mg NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: • Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule) • Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source) • Brown Rice Flour
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner if you have a history ofgallstones, biliary tract obstructions and/or stomach ulcers; or if you are taking blood-thinners. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL) and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2280 Bovaird Drive East, #9
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.