• Immune system support
• Support immune function within the upper respiratory tract
• Source of calcium
• Involved in thegrowth and repair of bones, connective tissues and muscles
Build your immunity! Bovine colostrum is the nutrient-rich first milky fluid produced by cows immediately following calf delivery. Chock-full of nutrients necessary forgrowth and development, colostrum has immunomodulating effects to support your immune function, particularly of the upper respiratory tract.
Colostrum is the first milky fluid produced by lactating mammals immediately following their offspring’s delivery. Organika’s Bovine Colostrum is the milky fluid that comes from free range cows, free from allgrowth hormones. Colostrum is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and antibodies that fight disease-causing agents such as bacteria and viruses in the body.
Breast milk, including human and bovine milk, contain many factors that are involved in immune development. In the first year of life, infants are developing their immune system. At birth, their immune systems see anything that is not itself as foreign, so the first year or two of life is an essential time of programming the immune system. Itgets taught what is safe to allow in, and what is best to attack.
Colostrum contains various compounds to help with infant’s immune development andgrowth. Immunoglobulins, prebiotic oligosaccharides, extracellular vesicles, antimicrobial proteins and immunomodulatory cytokines can all be a part of this important development. Human and cow milk are quite similar in these components.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS – EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS: Bovine Colostrum (Colostrum (Bos taurus)) 500 mg NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Flour Magnesium Stearate Gelatin (Capsule)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Take 1 to 2 capsules 2 times per day with aglass of water. DURATION OF USE: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g. Crohn’s disease, myastheniagravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, HIV / AIDS, etc.); have liver or kidney disease, diabetes, or a history of cancer; are taking immunosuppressants; have been instructed to follow a low protein diet; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use this product if you have a known allergy / hypersensitivity to cow’s milk.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.