Maintain Strong Bones & Teeth; Calcium is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth but most diets contain inadequate levels, plus daily stress, pollution, caffeine, and some prescription drugs deplete them further.
Osteoporosis Prevention; Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis which can lead to fractures, decreased independence, and permanent disability.
Essential Magnesium; Extra magnesium can be beneficial for diabetics as well as for muscle relaxation, headache or migraine prevention and constipation relief.
Better Absorption; Added vitamin D3 is essential for better calcium absorption, helps support stronger bone density, and can help reduce fractures.
Easy to Digest; Low-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, and vitamin D3 is easy to digest and is suitable for people who are not at high risk of bone loss or receiving calcium and magnesium from multivitamins.
- Ingredients: Each capsule contains Medicinal ingredients Calcium (calcium citrate) 100 mg Magnesium (magnesium oxide) 100 mg Vitamin D (vitamin D3) equivalent to 100 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) activity 2.5 mcg Non-medicinal ingredients Magnesium stearate (vegetable)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: SISU VITAMINS
- Suggested use: Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.