• Supports weight management
• Improves body composition
• Helps support decrease in fat mass
• Best used in combination with reduced calorie intake and increased physical activity
CLA supports weight management and an improvement in body composition when used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a type of omega-6 fatty acid. The conjugated part has to do with its chemical structure, in the placement of the double bond. It’s a form of a natural, healthy trans fat - not detrimental like the industrial trans fats found in many processed foods.
CLA has been widely studied for its ability to help reduce body fat. It’s known to help reduce food intake, increase fat burning, stimulate fat breakdown and inhibit fat production. It also has been shown to reduce body fat and increase muscle mass, affecting overall body composition.
CLA is naturally found ingrass-fed beef,goat and sheep and their dairy products. Studies have also shown that those who have more CLA in their diet have lower risks of certain diseases, like heart disease, type 2 diabetes and cancer.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH SOFTGEL CAPSULE CONTAINS: • Conjugated Linoleic Acid (Processed Safflower Oil) 1000 mg NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: • Gelatin (Capsule) • Glycerin (Non-GMO Vegetable Source) • Purified Water • Caramel • Vitamin E
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Take 2 softgel capsules 2 times per day with meals. DURATION OF USE: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if yourgoal is to achieve weight loss; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are obese or have cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk factors (e.g. high blood pressure, high cholesterol and/or triglycerides). Do not use if you have CVD, diabetes, metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance. Some people may experiencegastrointestinal upset.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.