• Strengthens skin, bones, hair and nails
• Contains 18 amino acids essential to cellgrowth and maintenance
• Heals and protectsgut lining for increased absorption
• Aids in muscle repair and maintenance
Strengthen from the inside out! Bovinegelatin is a source of essential amino acids your body needs to rebuild and renew, made from the hides ofgrass-fed cows.
Collagen is a type of protein - our most abundant - that is found in bone, muscles, skin and tendons. It is our natural scaffolding - it holds the body together. We make our own collagen, but over time with habits like a high-sugar diet, smoking, excess sun exposure, and the natural act of aging, our collagen depletes faster than we can replenish it. This leads to wrinkles and prematurely aged skin, weak joints and bones and a decreased ability to heal and recover. There are ways to increase our collagen by increasing our intake from food and supplementary sources. Organika’s Bovinegelatin Powder is a very convenient one!
In the past, we ate many sources of collagen in our diet naturally. We ate animal skins, we simmered our soups and stews with animal bones and joints, we ategristly pieces of meat. We had collagen naturally in our day to day meals. In our current society, the vast majority of the time we are only eating the muscle meat, which has lots ofgood benefits but is not agreat source of these collagen connective proteins. We are missing these natural dietary sources of collagen.
Collagen and its many forms can be a bit confusing. Here is a primer on the differences. Collagen is the name of the protein itself, found in all animals (including us) togive our bodies structure. When collagen from animal parts are cooked, this is what is referred to agelatin.gelatin is easier to digest and more palatable - we would have tognaw on raw tendons and bones otherwise! Whengelatin is added to hot liquids or sauces, itgoes ‘gelatinous’ when it cools. That’s how it makes jello jiggly. Bone broth, when we’re making these animal parts in a long-simmered stock, is a fantastic source ofgelatin.gelatin is the stuff that congeals at the top when your broth cools. Hydrolyzed collagen powders, like our Enhanced Collagen products, are a form of collagen proteins that are slightly more processed thangelatin. They can be easier for some to digest, and also dissolve in any temperature of water. They don’t make things allgelatinous likegelatin - they stay fluid. Organika’s Bone Broth Powders, Bovinegelatin Powder and Enhanced Collagen Powders all contain collagen proteins. They have different uses and flavour profiles,giving you a vast array of ways to increase your collagen intake.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH HEAPING TABLESPOON CONTAINS: • Gelatin (Bovine Hide) 10g PROVIDING THE FOLLOWING: • Alanine 8% (800 mg) • Arginine 8% (800 mg) • Aspartic Acid 4.5% (450 mg) • Glutamic Acid 10% (1,000 mg) • Glycine 21% (2,100 mg) • Histidine 0.7% (70 mg) • Hydroxylysine 0.8% (80 mg) • Hydroxyproline 12% (1,200 mg) • Isoleucine 1.5% (150 mg) • Leucine 3% (300 mg) • Lysine 3.5% (350 mg) • Methionine 0.6% (60 mg) • Phenylalanine 2.2% (220 mg) • Proline 13.5% (1,350 mg) • Serine 3.2% (320 mg) • Threonine 2% (200 mg) • Tyrosine 0.2% (20 mg) • Valine 2.2% (220 mg)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: RECOMMENDED DOSE — (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Mix 10g (~1 heaping tablespoon) in cold water or beverage and consume immediately. Take once per day.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; have liver or kidney disease; have been instructed to follow a low protein diet; or if you are sensitive togelatin or other allergens. May causegastrointestinal disturbances.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.