Formulated with Dr. Samuel F. Yanuck, an internationally recognized immunology thought leader and educator
Promotes healthy immune response
Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function
Contains a blend of berberine, Chinese skullcap, broccoli, ginger and zinc
Supports healthy activation of Th1 cells to promote innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defences
Maintains healthy immune biomarkers and cytokine balance related to cell tissue health and comfort
Berberine Immune Support is designed to maintain immune health by supporting healthy activation of Th1 cells, thereby promoting innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defences. Th1 responses are affected by stress, aging and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological, and environmental factors. This product helps balance cytokine production in order to promote Th1 differentiation. Support for Th1 may be indicated for enhancement of natural defences. Berberine is a natural plant alkaloid that has been researched in clinical and preclinical studies, while ginger is a traditionally used and clinically studied herb. Zinc plays an important role in supporting the body’s defence system, promoting healthy neutrophil, natural killer cell, and T-lymphocyte function. This formula also offers skullcap and broccoli, which are primarily recognized for their bioactive constituents baicalin and sulforaphane, respectively.
- Ingredients: Each capsule contains: 225 mg Berberine (berberine hydrochloride) 150 mg Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) Root Extract (8-12:1) (1200-1800 mg dried equivalent) 60 mg Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome Extract (25-40:1) (1500-2400 mg dried equivalent) 50 mg Broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica) Sprout Extract (18-20:1) (900-1000 mg dried equivalent) 5 mg Zinc (zinc picolinate) Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water). A PureResponse™ formula, this is a vegan and vegetarian product which is also gluten-free and GMO-free.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS
- Suggested use: Adults: Take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months. Store sealed in a cool dry area.
- Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use Pure Encapsulations Berberine Immune Support if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular or liver disease; or a liver or kidney disorder, diabetes, leucopenia, hypoglycemia or hypotension; or if you are taking prescription medications. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if gastrointestinal discomfort such as constipation, vomiting, abdominal pain or diarrhea occur.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.