Sproos Beauty Collagen is a synergistic combination of 6 active ingredients (wild-caught marine collagen, organic acerola (Vitamin C) hyaluronic acid, zinc, silica and biotin) designed to work meaningfully from within to improve the appearance of dull, aging skin and hair. This powerful formula delivers a unique blend of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and regenerative effects. Take one scoop daily, added to a glass of water, to enhance your skin and hair health.
7g of wild-caught marine collagen per serving
6 active ingredients (collagen, organic acerola, hyaluronic acid, zinc, silica, biotin)
Makes a light, refreshing beverage
Just add one scoop or sachet to cold water
Citrus Green Tea Flavour
- Ingredients: Medicinal ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen (from wild-caught North Atlantic fish) 7000mg, Organic acerola 176mg, Hyaluronic acid 60mg, Zinc (Zinc picolinate) 20mg, Silica (Horsetail herb) 6mg, Biotin 500mcg. Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic erythritol, organic green tea, natural flavours (lemon, lime, orange), organic coconut water, citric acid, organic stevia, sea salt, monk fruit
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Sproos
- Suggested use: Directions: Add one scoop per day to 12-16oz of cold or warm water or your favourite smoothie, and shake or stir well until fully dissolved.
- Warnings: Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. For the use of Zinc picolinate beyond 3 months, consult a health care practitioner. Collagen may cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.