Formulated with Dr. Samuel F. Yanuck, an internationally recognized immunology thought leader and educator
Foundational support for healthy immune response, bone health and antioxidant status
Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function
Contains a blend of resveratrol, enhanced-absorption curcumin, black galingale, broccoli, quercetin and vitamin D
Supports immune function and promotes cellular protection against free radicals
Helps to build strong bones and teeth and prevent vitamin D deficiency
Balanced Immune is designed to support immune balance and tissue health, in part by targeting the NLRP and NF-?B pathways to modulate cytokine production. NLRP (NOD-like receptor proteins) act as intracellular sensors to oxidative and environmental stressors. Research suggests vitamin D supports healthy cellular response, in part by modulating this pathway. This formula provides cellular protection against oxidative stress by promoting numerous enzyme and gene transcription pathways. Resveratrol supports the activity of Nrf2, a transcription factor that supports cellular function by promoting protection against oxidative stress. Curcumin is included in this formula as clinically researched and patented Meriva® curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, which offers enhanced efficiency of absorption and resistance to degradation in the digestive tract. Pharmacokinetic data suggests a 20-fold increase in relative absorption compared to standard curcumin. Balanced Immune also offers broccoli, which is primarily recognized for its bioactive constituent sulforaphane, and SIRTMAX® black galingale extract, which has been studied in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study.
- Ingredients: Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU), Meriva® Turmeric-Phytosome 200 mg (providing curcuminoids-phoshphatidylcholine complex (from Curcuma longa rhizome) 120 mg (standardized to contain 33.3% curcuminoids)), Broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica) Sprout Extract (18-20:1) 150 mg (2700-3000 mg dried equivalent),Trans-Resveratrol (from Reynoutria japonica root) 100 mg, Sirtmax® Black Galingale (Kaempferia parviflora) Root Extract (7:1) 50 mg (350 mg dried equivalent), Quercetin (from Dimorphandra mollis seed) 60 mg. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), cellulose, phospholipids
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS
- Suggested use: 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or are taking prescription medications, as resveratrol may alter the effectiveness of certain treatments.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.