• Precursor for synthesis of Nitric Oxide (NO)
• Stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH)
• Precursor to the production of creatine
ARGININE is considered a semi-essential amino acid, produced normally in the body, but sometimes your body needs more than what is available. Food sources such as peanuts and almonds are natural sources, but for those looking to enhance athletic performance or increase lean muscle mass, it is difficult to derive the amount required by the body for optimal results from food sources.
ARGININE – Boost Pump & Blood Flow
Recent university level research confirms ARGININE’s ability to act as a natural precursor to Creatine synthesis in the body.
It has also been shown to increase natural levels of Growth Hormone and increase the body’s ability to consume and utilize oxygen, primarily due to its ability to increase levels of Nitric Oxide (increases vasodilation).
THE ALLMAX ADVANTAGE
ALLMAX ARGININE is a fermented white crystalline powder produced in a cGMP registered and government inspected facility. An exclusive 11-stage process derives this powerful amino monopeptide from a pure vegetable base.
ALLMAX uses the HCl form of ARGININE to achieve maximum stability and increased solubility and as a result increased absorption. ARGININE HCl is a covalent-bonded, highly stable molecule that now represents the ultimate in ARGININE supplementation.
Available in 100 gram and 400 gram sizes.
- Ingredients: L-Arginine HCl
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ALLMAX
- Suggested use: Mix one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) in water or juice 1-3 times daily. For training sessions and athletic events, take approximately 30 minutes prior to training. At times when you are not training, mix one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) of it upon waking and/or prior to sleeping.
- Warnings: This supplement should be avoided by persons with genito-urinary problems or cold sores unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Do not use if you have asthma, or you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack) or have established coronary artery disease. Allergen warning: Produced in a facility that also handles milk, soy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustacean and shellfish products.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.