Natural ratio amino acid complex
Assists in the building of lean muscle mass when combined with regular resistance training and a healthy balanced diet.
Provides amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
Amino-NR is a complex of amino acids in naturally occurring ratios, providing support for daily wellness. Amino acids are the building blocks for all proteins, making them essential for a number of body functions, including fluid balance, enzyme production, cellular repair and energy metabolism. In everyone from trained athletes to the elderly, amino acids play an important role in muscle protein synthesis. Amino acids also provide important support by assisting in the building of lean muscle mass when combined with regular resistance training and a healthy balanced diet. This formula is based on the ratios of amino acids found naturally in high-biological value (BV) protein sources. In addition to offering a comprehensive blend of amino acids, Amino-NR provides, taurine. Alpha lipoic acid is also included to provide antioxidant support for the maintenance of good health, while vitamin B6 acts as a cofactor for healthy amino acid metabolism.
- Ingredients: Each Capsule Contains: Vitamin B12 (adenosylcobalamin): 333.33 mcg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5’-phosphate): 1.1 mg DL-Alpha Lipoic Acid: 16.6 mg L-Histidine: 25.7 mg L-Isoleucine: 39 mg L-Leucine: 69 mg L-Lysine (L-lysine monohydrochloride): 60 mg L-Methionine: 52.6 mg L-Phenylalanine: 28.6 mg L-Threonine: 34.6 mg L-Valine: 37.7 mg L-Alanine: 13.6 mg L-Arginine (L-arginine monohydrochloride): 18.7 mg L-Glutamine: 112.7 mg Glycine:22.6 mg L-Proline: 45 mg L-Serine: 22.6 mg Taurine : 7.7 mg L-Tyrosine: 12 mg L-Tryptophan: 11 mg Non Medicinal Ingredients: : Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS
- Suggested use: Recommended Use: Assistsin the building of lean muscle mass when combined with regular resistance training and a healthy balanced diet. Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis. Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 3 capsules daily between meals, 2-4 hoursprior to exercise, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Ensure to drink enough fluids before, during, and after exercise.
- Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have diabetes. Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness, or confusion. People with pheylketonuria must avoid phenylalanine.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.