• A modified extract from the seeds of an African berry tree
• Improves cognitive and neurological function
• Supports visual health and hearing
• Delivers a clinically effective dose of vinpocetine
Vinpocetine is a modified compound originally found in the periwinkle plant (Vinca minor) that helps support brain function and cognitive health. Like the well-known botanical, Ginkgo biloba, vinpocetine supports blood flow, oxygen and nutrient delivery to the brain; unlike ginkgo, it does so without reducing blood flow elsewhere in the body. Studies in red blood cells and damaged neurons show that vinpocetine directly increases ATP levels in these cells, supporting optimal brain energy levels. In addition, vinpocetine’s blood thinning effects are far less potent than those of ginkgo, making it a much safer compound. One study showed that vinpocetine helped reduce tinnitus and hearing loss after exposure to loud noises, and research suggests that it may also enhance circulation in the eyes.
Vinpo-15 is an excellent alternative for those who want the health benefits of Ginkgo biloba, but who are concerned about its blood thinning effects. Vinpo-15 is a good choice for those looking to support their memory and brain function with age, as well as those with a family history of stroke. Vinpo-15 may also improve eye health and tinnitus.
AOR’s Vinpo-15 delivers a clinically effective dose of vinpocetine to help improve brain function.
Vinpo-15 is vinpocetine a compound found in Voacanga Africana. Vinpocetine helps support brain function and cognitive health.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by-product.
- Ingredients: Vinpocetine (from Voacanga africana)15 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule three times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, if you have high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, dementia, or have suffered a stroke. Hypersensitivity is known to occur, and some people may experience anxiety, gastrointestinal discomfort, dizziness or headaches, in which case, discontinue use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.